2015-10-01*

《飛屋環遊記》中英版經典台詞

1.And park it right next to the falls.
  
  天堂瀑布 被時間遺忘的地方。
  
  2.You come down here right now!
  
  探險家是所有東西的好朋友。
  
  3.You can't go in after it.
  
  通常隻有小偷來偷我的合法財產。
  
  4.Epsilon here makes a delicious cherries jubilee.
  
  還有把房子搬到天堂瀑布的老頭。
  
  5.We have so much more to talk about!
  
  我都等不及知道最後的結局了。
  
  6.You leave Mr. Fredricksen alone!
  
  他戴上"恥辱錐帽"了。
  
  7.Good morning, Mr. Fredricksen.
  
  我覺得你看起來不像會危害公共安全的人。
  
  8.Lurking in the shadow of majestic Paradise Falls.
  
  這裏有現代科學未曾造訪的奇珍異木、飛禽走獸。
  
  9.Never apart from his faithful dogs,
  
  身隨其後的是與他形影不離,無比忠誠的狗夥伴們。
  
  10.Who would dare set foot on this inhospitable summit?
  
  誰敢踏足這片嫋無人煙的蠻野之地呢。
  
  11.It sports plants and animals undiscovered by science.
  
  藏匿於壯觀的天堂瀑布的屏障之下。
  
  12.Happiness is not about being immortal nor having food or rights in one's hand. It’s about having each tiny wish come true, or having something to eat when you are hungry or having someone's love when you need love.
  
  幸福,不是長生不老,不是大魚大肉,不是權傾朝野。幸福是每一個微小的生活願望達成。當你想吃的時候有得吃,想被愛的時候有人來愛你。
  
  13.Go toward the light, Master!
  
  耶普希隆做的櫻桃蛋糕很美味。
  
  14."Paradise Falls, a land lost in time."
  
  等我長大了 我要追尋他的足跡。
  
  15.Order now. You get the camera,
  
  說真的 他會不惜一切代價得到你的房子。
  
  16.Is footage never before seen by civilized humanity.
  
  尚未被文明世界知曉的奇異景觀。
  
  17.Why, our subject today,
  
  那就是----無所不能的。
  
  18.Get used to that, kid.
  
  "我忘記準備過冬糧 所以現在要掛了"
  
  19.- I found the snipe. - Oh, did you?
  
  我是所有野外生物的朋友。
  
  20.Since I have said that, I can see how you would think that.
  
  她的寶寶需要她 咱們要護送她去團聚。
  
  21 be stuck with
  
  受困於,無法擺脫
  
  No matter what you do, you are stuck with the original design.
  
  不論您做出何等努力,都會受困於最初的設計。
  
  22.bring back
  
  拿回來,使恢複
  
  I will promise you anything if only you bring back my ball.
  
  隻要你把我的金球拿回來,我什麽都答應你。

Tiny
發現更多相似內容:
{$tongji}