2015-10-01*

李陽瘋狂英語900句完整版[100—300]

*李陽瘋狂英語900句第一部分:

一。Greetings 問候語

1. Hello.你好!
2. Good morning.早晨好!
3. I’m John Smith.我是約翰、史密斯。
4. Are you Bill Jones?你是比爾、瓊斯嗎?
5. Yes,I am.是的,我是。
6. How are you?你好嗎?
7. Fine,thanks.很好,謝謝。
8. How is Helen?海倫好嗎?
9. She’s very well,thank you. 她很好,謝謝您。
10. Good afternoon,Mr. Green.午安,格林先生。
11. Good evening,Mrs. Brown.晚上好,布朗夫人。
12. How are you this evening?今晚上您好嗎?
13. Good night,John.晚安,約翰。
14. Good-bye,Bill.再見,比爾。
15. See you tomorrow.明天見。

二。Classroom expressions 課堂用語

16. Come in,please. 請進!
17. Sit down. 坐下!
18. Stand up,please. 請站起來。
19. Open your book,please. 請把書打開。
20. Close your book,please. 請把書合上。
21. Don’t open your book. 別打開書。
22. Do you understand?你明白了嗎?
23. Yes,I understand. 是的,我明白了。
24. No,I don’t understand. 不,我不明白。
25. Listen and repeat. 先聽,然後再重複一遍。
26. Now read,please. 現在請大家讀。
27. That’s fine. 好得很。
28. It’s time to begin. 到開始的時候了。
29. Let’s begin now. 現在讓我們開始。
30. This is Lesson One. 這是第一課。

三。Identifying objects.辨別物品

31. What’s this? 這是什麽?
32. That’s a book. 那是一本書。
33. Is this your book? 這是你的書嗎?
34. No,that’s not my book. 不,那不是我的書。
35. Whose book is this? 這是誰的書?
36. That’s your book. 那是你的書。
37. And what’s that? 還有那是什麽?
38. Is that a book? 那是一本書嗎?
39. No,it isn’t. 不,不是。
40. It’s a pencil. 那是一枝鉛筆。
41. Is it yours? 它是你的嗎?
42. Yes,it’s mine. 是,是我的。
43. Where’s the door? 門在哪兒?
44. There it is. 門在那兒。
45. Is this book his? 這本書是他的嗎?
46. What are these? 這些是什麽?
47. Those are books. 那些是書。
48. Where are the books? 那些書在哪兒?
49. There they are. 在那兒。
50. These are my pencils. 這些是我的鉛筆。
51. Where are your pens? 你的那些鋼筆在哪兒?
52. They’re over there. 在那裏。
53. Are these your pens? 這些是你的鋼筆嗎?
54. Yes,they are. 是我的。
55. Those are mine. 那些是我的。
56. These are your books,aren’t they? 這些書是你的,對不對?
57. No,they aren’t. 不,不是。
58. They’re not mine. 不是我的。
59. These are mine,and those are yours. 這些是我的,而那些是你的。
60. Those aren’t your pens,are they? 那些鋼筆不是你的,對吧?

四。Identifying people by occupation 辨別身份

61. Who are you? 你是誰?
62. I’m a student. 我是學生。
63. Who is that over there? 那邊那個人是誰?
64. He’s a student,too. 他也是學生。
65. Is that lady a student? 那位女士是學生嗎?
66. No,she isn’t. 不,她不是。
67. Those men aren’t students,either. 那些人也不是學生。
68. Am I your teacher? 我是你們的教員嗎?
69. Yes,you are. 是的,你是。
70. That man is a teacher,isn’t he? 那個人是位教員,對不對?
71. Yes,he is. 是的,他是。
72. Who are those people? 那些人是誰?
73. Maybe they’re farmers. 他們可能是農民。
74. Aren’t they students? 他們不是學生嗎?
75. I really don’t know. 我真的不知道。

五。Introductions and courtesies 介紹和禮節

76. What’s your name? 你叫什麽名字?
77. My name is Jones. 我姓瓊斯。
78. What’s your first name? 你的名字叫什麽?
79. My first name is Bill. 我的名字叫比爾。
80. How do you spell your last name? 你的姓怎麽拚法?
81. Jones. J-O-N-E-S. 瓊斯,J-O-N-E-S。
82. What’s your friend’s name? 你的朋友叫什麽名字?
83. His name is John Smith. 他叫約翰、史密斯。
84. John and I are old friends. 我和約翰是老朋友了。
85. Are you John’s brother? 你是約翰的兄弟嗎?
86. No, I’m not. 不,我不是。
87. This is Mr. Jones. 這是瓊斯先生。
88. How do you do? 你好!
89. Mrs.Jones,this is Mr. John Smith. 瓊斯夫人,這是約翰、史密斯先生。
90. Very please to meet you. 見到您很高興。

六。Days and months of the calendar 年曆的周日和月份

91. What day is today? 今天是星期幾?
92. Today is Monday. 今天是星期一。
93. What day was yesterday? 昨天是星期幾?
94. Yesterday was Sunday. 昨天是星期日。
95. What day is tomorrow? 明天是星期幾?
96. What month is this? 現在是幾月份?
97. This is January. 現在是一月份。
98. Last month was December,wasn’t it ? 上個月是十二月,對不對?
99. Yes,it was. 是,是十二月份。
100. What month is next month? 下個月是幾月份?
101. I was in the hospital for several weeks. 我在醫院裏住了幾個星期了。
102. Where were you on Tuesday? 星期二你在哪裏?
103. You were here in February,weren’t you? 二月份你曾在這裏,對不對?
104. No,I wasn’t . 不,我沒有在這裏。
105. Your friend was here a week ago,wasn’t he?一個星期前,你的朋友曾在這裏,是不是?

*李陽瘋狂英語900句第二部分:

七。Talking about objects 談論事物

106. Do you have a book? 你有一本書嗎?
107. Yes,I do. 是的,我有。
108. You have a radio,don’t you? 你有一台收音機,對嗎?
109. No,I don’t . 不,我沒有。
110. I don’t have a phonograph,either. 我也沒有留聲機。
111. Dees this radio belong to you? 這台收音機是你的嗎?
112. Yes,I think it does. 是的,我認為它是我的。
113. How many sisters and brothers do you have? 你有幾個姊妹和兄弟?
114. Don’t you have my hat? 你沒拿我的帽子吧?
115. Yes,I have both your hat and your coat.不,你的帽子和大衣都在我這裏。
116. Does John have a yellow pencil? 約翰有一支黃鉛筆嗎?
117. Yes,he does. 是的,他有。
118. He has a radio,doesn’t he? 他有一台收音機,對不對?
119. No,he doesn’t have one. 不,他沒有。
120. He already has a phonograph,but he doesn’t have a radio yet.他已經有一架留聲機,但是他還沒有收音機。
Telling time 述說時間
121. What time is it? 幾點鍾了?
122. It’s two o’clock. 兩點鍾。
123. It’s a few minutes after two. 兩點過幾分。
124. My watch is fast and your watch Is slow. 我的表快,而你的表慢。
125. Excuse me.Can you tell me the correct time? 對不起,你能告訴我一下準確的時間嗎?
126. No,I can’t . 不,我不能。
127. I don’t know what time it is. 我不知道現在幾點鍾。
128. I don’t think it’s four o’clock yet. 我認為現在還不到四點。
129. It must be about three thirty. 現在想必是三點三十分左右。
130. I get up before six o’clock every day. 每天我六點前起床。
131. The restaurant doesn’t open until seven forty-five. 飯館要到七點四十五分才開門。
132. Will you be here at ten o’clock tomorrow? 請你明天十點到這裏,行嗎?
133. Yes,I will. 行。
134. We’ll be on time,won’t we? 我們將按時到,是嗎?
135. I hope so. 我希望如此。

八。Talking about dates 談論日期

136. What’s the date today? 今天是幾號?
137. Today is November first,nineteen sixty-three. 今天是一九六三年十一月一號。
138. When were you born? 你是什麽時候出生的?
139. I was born on November first,nineteen thirty-five. 我是一九三五年十一月一日出生.
140. Today is my birthday. 今天是我的生日。
141. My sister was born in nineteen thirty-eight. 我的妹妹是一九三八年出生的。
142. I don’t know the exact date. 我不知道確切的日子。
143. Where were you born? 你出生在什麽地方?
144. I was born in a little town not far from here. 我出生在離這兒不遠的小城市裏。
145. What do you know about the tenth century? 有關十世紀的事你知道些什麽?
146. I don’t know anything about that. 關於那個我什麽都不知道。
147. Let’s talk about something else. 讓我們談點別的什麽吧。
148. Where were you during the month of April last year? 去年四月份你在哪裏?
149. I don’t remember where I was then. 我不記得那時我在哪裏。
150. Where will you be nest year at this time? 明年這個時候你將在哪裏?

九。About Visits 關於拜訪

151. Hello. Can I see Mr. Green? 你好,我能見格林先生嗎?
152. Do you have an appointment? 你有預約嗎?
153. Sorry, I don't. 對不起,我沒有。
154. Yes. At 3 pm. 是的,約的是下午3點。
155. Sorry, Mr. Green can't see you now. 對不起,格林先生現在不能見您。
156. He's on the phone. 他在打電話。
157. Would you wait here for a minute? 您能在這裏等一下嗎?
158. Would you like something to drink? 您想喝點什麽嗎?
159. Tea, please. 我喝點茶吧。
160. Mr. Green, Mr. Smith is here. 格林先生,史密斯先生在這裏。
161. You may go in now. 您可以進去了。
162. Nice to see you, my old friend. 真高興見到你,我的老朋友。
163. How have you been these years? 這些年你怎麽樣?
164. You've changed little. 你一點也沒變。
165. Do you still remember that Christmas? 你仍記得那個聖誕節嗎?

About Language 關於語言

166. Do you speak English? 你會說英語嗎?
167. Yes, a little. 會講一點。
168. How long have you studied English? 你學英語多久了?
169. He speaks English fluently. 他講英語很流利。
170. Your English is very good. 你的英語很好。
171. You speak English pretty well. 你的英語講的很好。
172. Are you a native speaker of English? 你的母語是英語嗎?
173. My native language is Chinese. 我的母語是漢語。
174. He speaks with London accent. 他帶點倫敦口音。
175. He has a strong accent. 他口音很重。
176. I have some difficulty in expressing myself. 我表達起來有點困難。
177. I'm always confused with "s" and "th". 我常把s和th搞混。
178. Can you write in English? 你能用英文寫文章嗎?
179. Your pronunciation is excellent. 你的發音很好。
180. How can I improve my spoken English? 我該怎樣才能提高口語水平?

Talking About Activities 談論活動

181. What are you doing? 你在幹什麽?
182. I'm reading a book. 我在看書。
183. I'm cooking. 我在做飯。
184. Are you watching TV now? 你在看電視嗎?
185. Yes, I'm watching Channel 5. 是的,我在看5頻道。
186. No, I'm listening to the radio. 沒有,我在聽收音機。
187. Where are you going? 你去哪兒?
188. I'm going to work. 我去上班。
189. Who are you writing to? 你在給誰寫信?
190. I'm writing to an old friend. 給一個老朋友。
191. What will you do this weekend? 這周末你將幹什麽?
192. I'll go to a concert. 我要去聽音樂會。
193. I'll go on an outing with some friends. 我與朋友去郊遊。
194. Do you like traveling? 你喜歡郊遊嗎?
195. Yes, I like it a great deal/it very much. 是的,我很喜歡。

About Age 關於年齡

196. How old are you? 你多大了?
197. I'm twenty-two (years old). 我二十二了。
198. Mr. Smith is still in his forties. 史密斯先生才四十幾歲。
199. I'm two years younger than my sister. 我比我姐小兩歲。
200. My elder sister is one year older than her husband. 我姐比他丈夫大一歲。
201. He's the youngest in the family. 他是一家中最小的。
202. He looks much younger than he is. 他看起來比他實際上年輕得多。
203. I came here when I was 20. 我二十歲來這兒。
204. I started school at the age of 6. 我六歲開始上學。
205. My father is over 60 years old. 我父親已年過六十了。
206. Most of them are less than 30. 他們中大多數不到30歲。
207. I guess he's about 30. 我猜他大概30歲。
208. She's going to be 15 next month. 下個月她就滿15了。
209. They'll have a party for their 10th wedding anniversary.他們將為結婚十周年開個晚會。
210. He's still a boy after all. 他畢竟還隻是個孩子。

十。Talking about daily activities 談論日常活動

211. When do you get up everyday? 每天你幾點起床?
212. I usually get up at 8 o'clock. 我通常8點起床。
213. Where do you have your lunch? 你在哪兒吃午飯?
214. I have my lunch in a snack bar nearby. 我在附近一家快餐店吃午飯。
215. What did you have for lunch? 你中午吃些什麽?
216. I had a hamburger and a fried chicken leg? 我吃一個漢堡包,一個炸雞腿。
217. What time do you start work? 你什麽時候開始工作?
218. I start work at 8 o'clock. 我八點開始工作。
219. What do you do at work? 你上班幹些什麽?
220. I answer telephones and do some typing. 我接電話和打字。
221. What time do you finish your work? 你什麽時候下班?
222. At 6 o'clock sharp. 6點。
223. What do you do in your spare time? 閑暇時,你幹些什麽?
224. I like listening to pop music. 我喜歡聽流行音樂。
225. I like playing football. 我喜歡踢足球。
Talking about yesterday’s activities 談論昨天的活動
226. When did you get up yesterday morning? 你昨天早上幾點起床?
227. At about seven. 七點左右。
228. I heard the clock, but I didn't get up until 9.我聽見鬧鍾了,但我捱到九點才起。
229. I woke up seven and got up right away. 我七點醒了,然後馬上起床了。
230. I hurried to my office. 我匆忙趕到辦公室。
231. I had my breakfast on the way. 我在路上吃的早飯。
232. I was just on time. 我剛好趕上。
233. I was 10 minutes late. 我遲到了五分鍾。
234. I had lunch with a friend of mine. 我和我的一個朋友一塊吃了午飯。
235. I finished my work at 6 p.m. 下午6點我下班了。
236. I stayed and did some extra work. 我留下加了一會兒班。
237. The TV programs were really boring, so I went to bed very early.電視節目很無聊,所以我早早睡了。
238. I read a magazine in bed. 我躺在床上看雜誌。
239. I didn't sleep well. 我沒睡好。
240. I slept soundly all night. 我整夜睡的很熟。


十一。Talking With Friends 與朋友聊天

241. Hi, Joe, is it really you? 喬,你好,真是你嗎?
242. Hi, Ann. Nice to see you again. 安,你好。真高興再次見到你。
243. It's been a whole year since I last saw you. 我整整一年沒見你了。
244. Yes, but you look as pretty now, as you did then. 但你看起來還是那麽漂亮。
245. Oh, thank you. How have you been these days? 歐,謝謝。這段時間你好嗎?
246. Not too bad. 不太糟。
247. But you sound so sad. 但聽起來你很悲傷。
248. Yes, I lost my pet cat yesterday. 是啊,昨天我的寵物貓丟了。
249. Oh, I'm sorry to hear that. 聽到這消息我很遺憾。
250. That's all right. 沒事兒。
251. Have you seen Kate lately? 最近你看見凱特了嗎?
252. No, I have no contact with her. 沒有。我和她沒有一點兒聯係。
253. I heard she got married last week. 我聽說她上星期結婚了。
254. Oh, how nice. Sorry, I've got to go now. 那真好。對不起,我必須得走了。
255. So do I. See you later. Keep in touch. 我也是,再見。記得聯係哦。

十二點。Talking About The Past 談論過去

256. I used to take a walk in the early morning. 我過去常一大早出去散步。
257. He used to live in my neighborhood. 他曾與我是鄰居。
258. Did you use to go fishing with friends? 過去你常和朋友釣魚嗎?
259. We have known each other for 6 years. 我們認識有六年了。
260. It has been a long time since last came here. 自從我上次來這裏已經有很長時間了。
261. Have you seen Mr. Smith recently? 最近你見過史密斯先生嗎?
262. They've been working on this project since last year.
他們從去年開始一直都在做這個項目。
263. I've been watching TV all night. 我看了一整晚的電視。
264. The movie began as soon as we got there. 我們一到那兒電影就開始了。
265. When I arrived at the station, the train had already left. 我到車站時,火車已經開了。
266. The late arrival of the ship had messed up all our plans.
船到晚了,把我們的計劃全打亂了。
267. I had thought he knew the time of the meeting. 我原以為他知道開會時間。
268. They had excepted me to go with them. 他們原本希望我和他們一起去。
269. That was the third time that I had visited the place. 那是我第三次參觀那地方了。
270. After I had finished my paper, I put it in the drawer. 我寫完論文,就把它放在抽屜了。

十三、 Asking About The Address 詢問地址

271. Hi, Jack, where do you live now? 你好,傑克,你現在住哪兒?
272. I live at 203 Curzon Street. 我住在可勝街203號。
273. Curzon Street? Isn't Mary living there? 可勝街?瑪麗不是也住那兒嗎?
274. Yes, she lives just across the street. 是的,她就住在街對麵。
275. How long have you stayed there? 你在那兒住多久了?
276. Just a few months. 才幾個月。
277. How about Mary? How long has she lived there? 瑪麗怎麽樣?她在那兒住多久了?
278. She's been living there since her birth. 她生下來就住那兒。
279. Will you stay there for long? 你會在那兒待很長時間嗎?
280. No, I'll move to Hollywood next month. 不,我下個月搬到好萊塢去。
281. Oh, really? I'm moving there too. 真的?我也會搬到那兒去。
282. Great. Then we can drink beer together. 棒極了,我們可以一起喝啤酒了。
283. Yes, and you may stay there longer. 對,而且你也許會在那兒住久一些。
284. I hope so. 希望如此。
285. I'm sure we'll have a good time. 我相信我們會很開心的。

十四、 Asking Questions 提問題

286. Where are you going? 你去哪兒?
287. Where did you go for dinner yesterday? 你們昨天去哪兒吃的飯?
288. When will he come to see you? 他什麽時候來看你?
289. When did you buy the car? 你什麽時候買的車?
290. Who told you? 誰告訴你的?
291. Who will accompany you to the airport? 誰將陪你去機場?
292. Why don't you agree? 你為什麽不同意?
293. Why not go out for a walk? 幹嗎不出去散步?
294. How did you doing spend your holiday? 你假期怎麽過的?
295. How are you doing these days? 這些日子你怎麽樣?
296. What did he say in the letter? 他在信裏說什麽了?
297. What are you going to do with the books? 你打算拿這些書怎麽辦?
298. What were you doing when I called? 我打電話給你時你在幹嗎?
299. I was about to leave. 我正要出門。
300. Can you guess what I was doing this morning? 你能猜到今天上午我在做什麽嗎?


Tiny
發現更多相似內容:
{$tongji}