2015-10-01*

李陽瘋狂英語900句完整版[300—600]

李陽瘋狂英語900句(中)


十五。Measuring And Comparing 形容物品、度量、比較

301. What's the height of the building? 這座樓有多高?
Measuring And Comparing 形容物品、度量、比較
301. What's the height of the building? 這座樓有多高?
302. How much does the elephant weight? 這個大象有多重?
303. What's the color of your new dress? 你的新衣服是什麽顏色的?
304. What's the size of your shoes? 你的鞋多大尺寸?
305. My brother is twice as tall as your sister. 我弟弟比你妹妹高一倍。
306. My grandma is 40 years older than me. 我祖母比我大40歲。
307. This river is one third as long as that river.這條河隻有那條河的三分之一長。
308. What's the shape of your balloon? 你的氣球是什麽形狀?
309. How wide is this bridge? 這座橋有多寬?
310. How thick is the ice here? 這兒的冰有多厚?
311. This metal is harder than that one. 這種金屬比那種硬。
312. He can run as fast as Jim. 他跑的和吉姆一樣快。
313. Kate is smarter than I. 凱特比我聰明。
314. How long do you watch TV every day? 你每天看多長時間電視?
315. How often do you go swimming? 你多久去遊一次泳?

十六。Asking For Help 尋求幫助

316. Would you please open the door for me? 請你幫忙開個門好嗎?
317. May I ask you a question? 我能問你個問題嗎?
318. Please give me a hand. 請幫我個忙。
319. Could you do me a favor? 能請你幫個忙嗎?
320. Would you help me remove the refrigerator? 能幫忙移一下冰箱嗎?
321. Get me my coat, please. 請幫我拿下外套。
322. Make me a cup of coffee, will you? 給我衝杯咖啡,好嗎?
323. Call me tomorrow if you have time. 明天要有時間就給我打個電話。
324. Could you tell me where I can find these books?
您能告訴我在哪兒能找到這些書嗎?
325. Certainly. 當然了。
326. Witch pleasure. 很高興。
327. I'm sorry. I'm engaged now. 對不起,我現在正忙著。
328. I'm glad to, but I'm afraid I don't have the time.
我很樂意,但我恐怕沒時間。
329. Would you mind closing the window for me?
能幫我關一下窗戶嗎?(你介意關下窗戶嗎?)
330. Not at all. 當然可以。(當然不介意)

十七。Getting information and directions 打聽情況和問路

331. Excuse me, madam. Could you tell me where the post office is?
對不起,女士,請問郵局在哪裏?
332. It's just around the corner. 轉彎就是。
333. Excuse me, how can I get to the bus station? 對不起,汽車站怎麽走?
334. You can take the bus and get off at the second stop.
你可以坐公共汽車第二站下。
335. Excuse me. Where is No.5 Street? 對不起,第五大街在哪兒?
336. Go straight ahead and turn left at the second crossing.
一直往前走,在第二個十字路口往左拐。
337. Excuse me. Can you tell me how to get to Mr. Hu's restaurant?
對不起,你能告訴我怎麽去胡先生的餐館嗎?
338. Go on for about 100 meters. It's on your left side. You can't miss it. 往前走約100米,在你左手邊,你不會錯過的。
339. Which one is Mr. Jame's office? 哪間是詹姆司先生的辦公室?
340. It's Room 201 on the second floor. 二樓201房間。
341. Can I use the lift? 我能用電梯嗎?
342. Sorry, it's broken. You have to use the stairs.
對不起,它壞了,你隻能走樓梯了。
343. Where are the stairs? 樓梯在哪裏呢?
344. Go along the corridor and it's on your right side.
沿著走廊走,在你右手邊。
345. Thank you for directions. 感謝你為我指路。

十八。About Marriage 關於婚姻

346. Are you married? 你結婚了嗎?
347. I'm single. 我現在單身。
348. You have a younger brother, don't you? 你有個弟弟,是嗎?
349. How is your family? 你的家人怎麽樣?
350. She's engaged/married to John. 她和約翰訂婚/結婚了。
351. How long have you been married? 你們結婚多久了?
352. We've been married for 2 years. 我們結婚兩年了。
353. My parents got married in 1954. 我父母1954年結婚的。
354. Mary gave birth to a baby last week. 瑪麗上星期做媽媽了。
355. They've been divorced. 他們已離婚了。
356. His wife died a year ago. Now he lives alone.
他妻子去年去世了。現在他一個人住。
357. My aunt will come to live with me for some days.
我阿姨會來和我住一些日子。
358. John has his own family now. 約翰現在有自己的家了。
359. Do you live with your parents? 你和你父母住一起嗎?
360. No. I live in my own house. 不,我住在自己的房子裏。

十九。Talking about neighbors and friends 談論鄰居和朋友

361. Do you know Mary? 你認識瑪麗嗎?
362. Sure. We are friends since primary school.
當然,我們從小學就是朋友了。
363. Really? I was introduced to her just last weekend.
真的?上周末我才被介紹給她。
364. What is she doing now? 她現在幹些什麽呢?
365. She told me she wanted to start a company. 她告訴我她想開公司。
366. Start a company? But I thought she would be a scholar.
開公司?我原以為她會成為一個學者
367. People are always changing, aren't they? 人總是在變,不是嗎?
368. Yes, you're right. After all, she is smart enough to go into business.
是啊,你說的對。畢竟,她完全有經商才智。
369. But she doesn't have much experience. 但她沒有太多經驗。
370. You two don't have much contact? 你們倆沒怎麽聯係嗎?
371. No, I only wrote her one letter this year.
是的,今年我才給她寫過一封信。
372. And she? 她呢?
373. She sent me a Christmas card last year. 去年寄過一張聖誕卡。
374. Oh, that's not good. 哦,那可不好。
375. Yes, we should try to contact more. 是的,我們應該聯係多點。

二十。Planning The Future 計劃將來

376. What time are you going to leave for the airport tomorrow?
你明天打算什麽時候去機場?
377. Is he coming to dinner? 他回來吃飯嗎?
378. I'm going to the bookstore. Will you go with me?
我要去書店,你和我去嗎?
379. They're going to discuss it at the meeting next Friday.
他們將在下周五的會上討論這個問題。
380. I'll be waiting for you at the restaurant this time tomorrow.
我明天這時候在餐館等你。
381. After I get home, I'll call you. 到家以後,我會給你打電話。
382. How will you spend the evening? 你晚上幹什麽?
383. I'll probably stay home and watch TV. 我可能會呆在家看電視。
384. What's your plan for the summer holiday? 暑假計劃幹什麽?
385. I'm thinking about a visit to Paris. 我在考慮去巴黎旅遊。
386. There's going to be a pottery exhibition at the art gallery.
藝術館將有一次陶瓷展。
387. You are still thinking about a Ph.D., aren't you?
你還是想學成博士,是嗎?
388. What will you do about it? 你會拿這事怎麽辦?
389. What do you want to do after graduation? 你畢業後想幹什麽?
390. I'll further my study. 我想繼續深造。

二十一。Talking about the weather 談論天氣

391. Have you heard the weather forecast? 你聽天氣預報了嗎?
392. No, what does it say? 沒有,它說什麽了?
393. We'll have fine weather for the next few days? 以後幾天天氣晴朗。
394. But it's still raining today! 可今天還在下雨。
395. It is said it will clear up tonight. 天氣預報說今晚雨就會停。
396. What will it be after the clear weather? 晴天以後天氣會怎麽樣?
397. It says a storm may come next month. 天氣預報說下個月會有一場暴風雨。
398. And it may get colder, it's already November. 並且天氣會更冷。
399. Yes, and I hope we can have some snow this winter.
是的,我希望今年冬天會下雪。
400. I'm afraid it won't be cold enough for a snowfall.
我恐怕天不會冷的下雪


*李陽瘋狂英語900句 第三部分:

二十二。Asking For Other's Opinions 詢問別人的意見

400. I'm afraid it won't be cold enough for a snowfall.
我恐怕天不會冷的下雪。
401. But last year we had a big one. 但去年下了大雪。
402. Yes, but you know global warming may raise the temperature.
是的,但全球變暖會使氣溫上升。
403. You are probably right. 你也許是對的。
404. I'm going skating in the Alps next month. 下個月我去阿爾卑斯山滑雪。
405. I hope the weather there is cold enough. 我希望那兒天氣夠冷。

二十三。About Sickness 關於生病

406. How are you feeling today? 你今天感覺怎麽樣?
407. I don't feel very well. 我覺得不太舒服。
408. Do you fell better now? 你現在覺得好點了嗎?
409. Much better. 好多了。
410. I'm sick. 我病了。
411. He's got a bad headache. 他頭痛的厲害。
412. My fever is gone. 我的燒已經退了。
413. What's the matter with you? 你怎麽啦?
414. I've got a pain in my back. 我背疼。
415. It really hurts. 可真疼。
416. It hurts right here. 就這兒疼。
417. It's bleeding. You'd better see a doctor about that cut.
在流血呢,你最好找個醫生看看這傷口。
418. Call the doctor! 快打電話叫醫生!
419. Take two pills and have a good rest. 吃兩片藥,好好休息一下。
420. I hope you'll be well soon. 祝你早日恢複健康。
Talking About Habits 談論日常生活習慣
421. I get up at 8 every morning. 每天早上我8點起床。
422. I then take a bath in the bathroom. 然後我去洗澡間洗個澡。
423. I shave, brush my teeth, and comb my hair. 我洗臉,刷牙,梳頭。
424. I put on a bit of makeup. 我化一點妝。
425. I cooked breakfast for the family. 我為一家人做早餐。
426. I go downstairs and have my breakfast. 我下樓吃早飯。
427. I read the newspaper over breakfast. 我邊吃早飯邊看報紙。
428. I wake my sister up. 我叫醒我妹妹。
429. I dress my sister and wash her hands and face.
我給我妹妹穿衣服,洗臉洗手。
430. I get to my office at 10:30. 十點半到辦公室。
431. I leave the office at 7. 我七點離開辦公室。
433. I buy some food on my way home. 我回家路上買些吃的。
434. I pick up my sister from her school. 我到學校接妹妹。
435. We go to bed at 10:30. 我們十點半睡覺。
Asking For Other's Opinions 詢問別人的意見
436. What do you think about it? 你對此怎麽看?
437. Is that right? 那樣對嗎?
438. Absolutely right. 絕對正確。
439. I think you're mistaken about that. 我想你那樣不對。
440. Is that ok? 這樣行嗎?
441. That's ok/fine. 挺好的。
442. That's excellent. 那太棒了。
443. He was absent yesterday. Do you know why?
昨天他沒到,你知道為什麽嗎?
444. Do you have any idea? 你怎麽想?
445. I suppose he was sick. 我猜他大概是病了。
446. Will it rain tomorrow? 明天會下雨嗎?
447. No, I don't think so. 不,我想不會。
448. Do you really want to know what I think? 你真想知道我怎麽想嗎?
449. Please give me your advice. 請給我提些建議。
450. I want to hear your opinion. 我想聽聽你們想法

二十四。Making Plans 訂計劃

451. What do you plan to do this Friday? 明天你打算幹什麽?
452. What are you doing next week? 下周你幹什麽?
453. I plan to go to the concert. 我打算去聽音樂會。
454. I'm thinking of going to my grandma's. 我想去外婆家。
455. I'll go skiing of the weather permits. 天氣允許的話,我會去滑雪。
456. I suppose I can finish the project next year. 我想我明年完成此工程。
457. I have no idea. 我不知道。
458. It's up to you. 由你決定。
459. I'm considering buying a house. 我想買套房子。
460. Hi, Jack, what lessons will you take this semester? 你好,傑克,這學期你選什麽課?
461. Hi, Lucy. I'll take French and Economics.你好,露西,我想選法語和經濟。
462. I'm taking Chinese and History. 我將選中文和曆史。
463. Do you plan to do some odd jobs? 你打算打工嗎?
464. Yes, I'm applying to work at the library. 是的,我在申請圖書館管理員的工作。
465. Good luck! 祝你好運。

二十五點。About Decisions 關於決定

466. It's up to you. 由你決定。
467. You have the final say. 你說了算。
468. She insists that it doesn't matter. 她堅持說那沒關係。
469. He's made up his mind to quit his job. 他已決定辭去他的工作。
470. I've decided not to sell the house. 我決定不賣房子了。
471. I'm determined to leave. 我決意要走了。
472. Have you decided? 你決定了嗎?
473. No, I haven't decided yet. 不,還沒有。
474. I've changed my mind. 我改注意了。
475. It's still undecided. 還沒決定。
476. Don't hesitate any more. 別在猶豫了。
477. Give me a definite answer, please. 請給個明確的答複。
478. It's really hard to make a decision. 挺難做決定的。
479. I'm always making resolutions, like giving up smoking. 我總在做出決定,比如戒煙。
480. Don't shilly-shally. 別猶豫不決。

二十六。Traveling 旅遊

481. Do you like traveling? 你喜歡旅遊嗎?
482. Yes, I've just come back from Scotland. 是的,我剛從蘇格蘭回來。
483. How did you get there? 你怎麽去的?
484. I got there by plane. 我坐飛機去的。
485. Where did you visit? 你去參觀了哪些地方?
486. I only had time to visit Edinburgh. 我隻有時間去愛丁堡。
487. How did you like it? 你喜歡那兒嗎?
488. It's fantastic. 那兒棒極了。
489. Why did you go there? 你為什麽去那兒?
490. I went there on business. 我出差到那兒。
491. And do you have friends there? 你在那兒有朋友嗎?
492. Yes, a lot of friends. 是的,很多。
493. You must have enjoyed yourself. 你一定玩的很開心。
494. Yes, and I took many pictures. 是的,我還照了好多照片。
495. Please let me see them. 讓我看看。

二十七。About Shopping 關於購物

496. Will you go shopping with me? 你跟我去買東西嗎?
497. Here's your change. 這是找你的錢。
498. I'll go to pick up some odds and ends at the store. 我要到商店買些零碎的東西。
499. Excuse me, would you tell me where I can get some butter? 打擾一下,您能告訴我黃油在哪兒賣嗎?
500. May I have a look at the watch? 我能看看這塊表嗎?
501. May I try it on? 我能試試嗎?
502. This is too small for me. Do you have a bigger one? 這個太小了,有大點的嗎?
503. Do you have any more colors? 有別的顏色嗎?
504. What's your size? 你穿多大號?
505. It suits you to a T. 特別適合你。
506. It's too expensive for me. 對於我來說太貴了。
507. Can you came down a bit? 可以再便宜點嗎?
508. I'll take it. 我買了。
509. How much is it? 這賣多少錢?
510. How much do I owe you? 我該付多少錢?

二十八。In The Restaurant 餐館進餐

511. What would you like to eat? 你想吃點什麽?
512. Are you ready to order? 你要點菜了嗎?
513. I'd like some steak and bread. 我要牛排和麵包。
514. What would you like for dessert? 你要什麽甜點?
515. I'll have some ice cream. 我要冰淇淋。
516. Do you want some fruit? 你要水果嗎?
517. Yes, please. I want an apple. 是的,我要一個蘋果。
518. Anything to drink? 喝點什麽?
519. A small glass of whisky, please. 請來一小杯威士忌。
520. Here is your food. 你的菜來了。
521. Bring me the bill please. 請買單。
522. Can I pay by check or credit card? 我能用支票或信用卡嗎?
523. Sorry, we only take cash. 對不起,我們隻收現金。
524. Here you are. 給。
525. Here is your change. 找您的錢。
About Evening Entertainment 關於夜生活
526. I'm free tonight. 我今晚有空。
527. Shall we go to the cinema? 我們去看電影好嗎?
528. Do you know what's on tonight? 你知道今天上演什麽?
529. May I ask you for a dance? 可以請你跳支舞嗎?
530. With pleasure. 很榮幸。
531. Sorry, I'm engaged. 對不起,我有約在先了。
532. What about another dance? 再跳一曲好嗎?
533. You're a good dancer. 你舞跳的真好。
534. What's on Channel 8 now? 現在8頻道播什麽節目?
535. I don't know. You may look in the TV Guide. 我不知道,你可以看看《電視報》。
536. Let's see what else is on. 咱們看看有沒有別的節目。
537. Did you see the special last night? 昨晚你看特別節目了嗎?
538. I don't want to see any more of this TV show. 我不想再看這個電視節目了。
539. Can we change the channel? 能換個頻道嗎?
540. I want to see the weather. 我想看天氣預報.

二十九點。Appointments 約會

541. I'd like to make an appointment with Mrs. Green. 我想約個時間見格林女士。
542. She's free on Friday and Saturday. 她周五和周六有空。
543. Sorry, can I see her before Friday? 對不起,我能周五之前見她嗎?
544. Let me see. She has 30 minutes Tuesday afternoon. 讓我查查,她周二下午有30分鍾。
545. At what time? 什麽時間?
546. From 4 to 4:30. 四點到四點半。
547. All right. 好吧。
548. So you'll come then. Please phone in if you can't make it. 那麽你就那時來,如果來不了,請打電話給我。
549. I have an interview this afternoon. 我今天下午有麵試。
550. I can come any time except Sunday. 除星期天外我都能來。
551. You can reach me at 6609823. 你打電話6609823就能找到我。
552. He phoned to cancel the meeting. 他打電話來取消會議。
553. Please call me before you come. 你來之前請打電話。
554. Please make an appointment with my secretary.請跟我秘書定個見麵時間。
555. I have to change my appointment from Monday to Thursday. 我不得不把約會從周一改到周四。

三十。Seeing A Doctor 看醫生

556. What's your trouble? 你有什麽不舒服?
557. How long have you had it? 你得這病多久了?
558. I should say you've caught a cold. 我看你感冒了。
559. You need an injection. 你需要打針。
560. Is it serious? 我的病嚴重嗎?
561. Do I need to be hospitalized? 我需要住院嗎?
562. Have you seen the doctor? 你看過醫生了嗎?
563. What did the doctor say? 醫生怎麽說?
564. Jack is up and about now. 傑克病後複原了。
565. The doctor says that I should take quinine. 醫生說我應該服用奎寧。
566. What sort of medicine do you take? 你吃的是什麽藥?
567. The doctor says that I should not eat anything oily. 醫生說我不能吃油膩的東西。
568. I had a shot of penicillin. 我打了一針青黴素。
569. You have to be operated on. 你得做手術。
570. He gave me a chest X-ray and took my blood pressure. 他給我做了X光胸透並量了血壓。

三十一。Making A Phonecall 打電話

571. Hello. May I speak to Mr. Green? 你好,我找格林先生。
572. Just a moment. 等一會兒。
573. Hold on. 等一會兒。
574. He's not in. May I take a message for him? 他不在,我能替他捎個口信嗎?
575. Yes, please. 是的,麻煩了。
576. Would you answer the phone please? 你能接下電話嗎?
577. I want to make a long distance call. 我想打個長途電話。
578. This is Mary Speaking. 我是瑪麗。
579. Would you tell Mr. Green that I called? 你能告訴格林先生我給他打了個電話嗎?
580. I must have dialed a wrong number. 我一定撥錯號了。
581. I couldn't get through. 我打不通。
582. I have to hang up now. 我得掛電話了。
583. Would you call back tomorrow? 你能明天回個電話嗎?
584. There's something wrong with the phone. 電話出了點兒毛病。
585. I tried to call you, but the line was busy. 我試著給你打電話,但老占線.

三十二。About Mail 關於郵政

586. I have received a letter from my cousin. 我收到了我表兄的信。
587. I haven't heard from him for a long time. 我很久沒有收到他的信了。
588. Send a postcard to me when you arrive in Shanghai. 你到上海以後給我發張明信片。
589. I put some photographs in the envelope. 我在信裏夾了幾張照片。
590. He hasn't answered my letter yet. 他還沒有給我回信。
591. My mother mailed me a parcel. 我媽給我寄了一個包裹。
592. We keep in touch with each other by Email since he left China. 他離開中國以後,我們用Email保持聯係。
593. Don't forget to put stamps on your letter. 別忘了貼郵票。
594. How long does it take for a letter to get to America from Beijing? 信從北京到美國要多久?
595. You've got an express mail. 你有特快專遞。
596. To make it fast, you can send a fax. 要想快點的話就發個傳真。
597. My mother has sent me a registered letter, I guess she has something important to tell me. 我媽給我發了一封掛號信,我想她有什麽重要的事情要說。
598. I find my name on the blackboard. I must have got a remittance. 我在黑板上看到我的名字,肯定有我的匯款。
599. Do you want to airmail it or not? 你想發航空信嗎?
600. I drop the letter into the mailbox in front of the Post Office. 我把信塞進郵局前麵的郵筒裏。


Tiny
發現更多相似內容:
{$tongji}